Sunday, March 4, 2012

What Is Amazon Prime And Should You Sign Up?


Ever since I first bought something over at Amazon, I have come to prefer online shopping to the traditional way of buying stuff. It just seems so much hassle having to travel to a store and to check them physically. Online shopping on the other hand is built around the idea that convenience is the most important thing in the world.
That is why the people who prefer it over the usual way of shopping are those like me who are very busy and those with very little time to spare. The great thing about Amazon is that I can get almost anything on it and whatever it is that I need which I can not find on Amazon, the other online shopping sites, and auction sites can surely cover it. There is really no need to leave the comfort of the office or home to go shopping.
I have been using Amazon but it was just recently that I came across Amazon Prime. I was amazed that I had missed out on that. It seems just like the perfect offer for someone like me who uses their service often enough. If you do a lot of online shopping as well, then this is a service that you definitely should consider getting.
What is Amazon Prime? This is a program that you can sign up for that is membership based. In exchange you can get fast shipping that's unlimited, that includes 2 day shipping to any street address in the U.S. for free. Yes, you read that right, for free. Of course the membership comes with a price. There is an annual charge of about $79 for it, but for someone like me who shops online a lot that is very much worth it.
There are advantages for signing up for membership with Amazon Prime. Members within the U.S. can gain access to thousands of movies and T. V. shows that are absolutely commercial free through the Amazon Instant Video. That comes for free with the membership. There are no additional costs for it all.
If you own a Kindle then you can also choose from thousands of books with current titles included that you can read for free. Those are the advantages that you can get from the service and like what I have mentioned, the things that they offer are absolutely amazing for someone who uses their services often enough. I can save a lot of money by joining up with them.
Free Trial - If you are not as sure as I am that you are going to benefit from this then you can try it out for the free trial period. Cancelling membership is not a problem as well. You can just setup your account so that after the term that you have signed up for it your account is going to end and expire. You can choose to cancel the benefits right away or you can get the benefits until the trial comes to its end.


No comments:

Post a Comment